What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. These files contain information about your browsing behaviour on the website and are used for various purposes, including improving your experience, analysing website traffic, and ensuring the site’s functionality.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of our website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features. Without these cookies, some services on our website may not work properly.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They help us analyse and improve the performance and functionality of our site. We use these cookies to gather anonymous data about user interactions with our website.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow our website to remember your preferences and choices (such as language or region) to provide an enhanced user experience.
- Third-Party Cookies: Some of our website’s pages may contain content or services provided by third-party websites. These third parties may set their own cookies, and their cookie policies will apply.
Cookies may have different durations. Some are session cookies, which are deleted from your device when you close your web browser. Others are persistent cookies that remain on your device for a set period or until you delete them manually.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Most web browsers allow you to accept or reject cookies or alert you when a cookie is being sent. You can usually find these settings in the browser’s options or preferences menu.
- To learn more about managing cookies, visit the help resources for your specific browser.
- Please note that disabling or blocking cookies may affect your experience on our website.
To be included in our website:
To be kept in mind:
- An eye-catching banner appearing at once during the first visit
- An interactive element (a button) to collect active consent from your website visitors (e.g. GOT IT or ACCEPT ALL COOKIES / MANAGE COOKIES PREFERENCES / REFUSE – if we add the Cookie Settings link)